SWAPP is able to provide a full design service through all stages of development, having gained significant experience in various fields of application (audio / music, automation, remote control, etc.) thanks to collaborations with dozens of clients all over Italy.
Analysis and feasibility study
Starting from the specifications we perform a feasibility study contributing with a critical and proactive approach to the realization of the idea of the customer. In this phase we propose HW and SW solutions for optimizing the cost / performance of the product and we define the planned timing and mode of development.
HW and SW design
The HW design services include:
- Choice of components (micro, DSP, memories, peripherals, FPGA, etc.)..
- Digital architectures on FPGA
- PCB design
- Production management and testing
The SW design services include:
- Firmware development on 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers
- Study and implementation of signal processing algorithms on DSP
- Development of graphical user interfaces and applications on your PC
Test and maintenance
The development phase is followed by a thorough debugging and testing in order to release a reliable product from the earliest versions and thus maximize customer satisfaction. Particular attention is paid to the problems of testing for the production and updating of the SW. The maintenance warranty and product service allows you to follow the customer in resolving any issues and / or implementation of new requests.
A the complete documentation of the project is released to the customer.